Go beyond the cure and run for our patients… one mile at a time.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Game On Cancer (GOC) Detroit Freep Marathon Team in our fight against cancer. Please review the following information – we would be thrilled to have you join us and will provide absolutely everything you need to make this a memorable and meaningful experience.
Game On Cancer Mission: to remove any barrier or burden, financial or otherwise, that limits cancer patients from receiving care and treatment – 100% of funds raised go directly to patient assistance and research.
Why Game On Cancer Marathon?
- GOC is an official charity partner of the Detroit Free Press Marathon
- GOC is participating in the following races:
- 5K (Saturday October 14) - $200 fundraising minimum
- International or US Only Half Marathon (Sunday, October 15) - $500 fundraising minimum
- Full Marathon (Sunday, October 15) - $750 fundraising minimum
- As a GOC participant, you will receive:
- All race related entry fees
- Our staff will complete your registration
- Freep Marathon t-shirt
- Game On Cancer Marathon Jersey
- Training Resources
- Fundraising Tools
- Race Medal
- Thank You Gifts
- Participation in the Game On Cancer Culmination Event with the Detroit Lions at Ford Field
- Bi-Weekly Newsletters
- Contests and Incentives
Sign up today and invite your family and friends to join you – we promise a wonderful experience! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.