WHAT IS GAME ON CANCER?
Game On Cancer is a fun and impactful community initiative designed to alleviate barriers and challenges faced by cancer patients throughout Michigan. Since 2015, Game On Cancer has raised more than $5,000,000, 100% of proceeds directly benefiting patients, research and supportive oncology programs.
What makes us different?
- 100% impact: 100% of funds raised directly benefit our mission and stay local
- Funds raised through Game On Cancer help tackle the financial toxicity that families may experience after a cancer diagnosis by funding patient expenses such as: transportation, groceries, housing costs, prescriptions and medical supplies, co-pays, insurance and so much more
- Learn more about this amazing campaign and how you can engage your friends, families, corporations, employees and more by watching this promotional video.
- If you are a Henry Ford Cancer Institute patient looking for assistance, we are here for you. Contact your HFCI social worker to help you get started.
- Please click here to connect with a cancer support specialist to assist you with Game On Cancer and additional resources or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about forming a corporate team, sponsoring Game On Cancer or creating a point of sale engagement campaign for your customers, please contact Lynn Vogt at email@example.com.
Meet the Team
Manager Annual Giving, Henry Ford Health System
Lynn Vogt is a manager of annual giving at Henry Ford Health System. Lynn has been with HFHS for seven years, dedicating much of her time to Game On Cancer and additional annual giving system initiatives. Prior to her work as a fundraiser, she had a successful career as a corporate recruiter. It was in this role that she helped people connect to their next career move or a charity that was meaningful to them, and realized her passion for making meaningful connections. She uses those skills to build stong partnerships with our teams, corporate sponsors, community leaders and individual donors. Lynn has been with Game On Cancer since its inception and these skill sets have led to the campaign’s growth and success from day one. For fun, Lynn enjoys entertaining, being with friends and family and loves any outdoor activity – jogging, golf, hiking, you name it – not one to sit still and is always dancing and singing! She also manages a household of 4, her husband and two college-aged boys. A house full of men, but mom rules!
Game On Cancer Executive Committee
The GOC Executive Committee is comprised of executive leaders representing a diverse array of companies that have been significant partners to Game On Cancer. Together, they serve as corporate ambassadors connecting others to the campaign and highlighting the many benefits Game On Cancer partnership provides through sponsorship opportunities, access, marketing and employee engagement.
Therese Peace Agboh
Vice President, Talent & Culture
Firm President & CEO
MassMutual Great Lakes
Brogan & Partners
Vice President & General Manager
Turner Construction Company
Director & Sr. Vice President
Vice President - Business Development & Community Engagement
Corporate Partnership Business Strategy & Solutions
Olympia Entertainment/Detroit Red Wings/Detroit Tigers
Mary Jane Vogt
Sr. Vice President, Development
Henry Ford Health System